The North Carolina Bail Agents Association (NCBAA) believes the bail agents it represents play a crucial role in the state’s judical system and, therefore, deserve to be represented by a professional association. As a member of the NCBAA, you join more than 1,200 bail agents currently in business in North Carolina in receiving industry information, education and professional enhancement.
We realize our members are held to strict guidelines issued by the state and we realize that as a bail agent, you take your responsibilities to the courts and your community seriously. As you work to provide a much needed service that is beneficial to the courts, the justice system and the community, the association works to make your membership have a lasting impact.
As a member of the NCBAA, you will:
- Advance your profession
- Contribute to positive industry awareness
- Network with peers
- Understand legislation affecting your industry
- Stay updated on industry news, trends and research
- Get association logo items
- Get discounts on NCBAA continuing education classes
- Receive a NCBAA newsletter and annual directory